As a valued customer we know that you expect the very best. That is why we at Soap Exchange Nanaimo take great strides to ensure that your shopping experience in our store at Country Club Centre is second to none!
You can feel confident that Soap Exchange Nanaimo has a proven track record of delivering the very best products. We purchase in bulk and package right here in Nanaimo. We keep the packaging simple, keeping the costs down, and are able to then pass these savings on to you!
We are so confident in the quality of our products that we offer a 15-Day Money Back Guarantee. Any item can be returned within 15 days of purchase/receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges).
Returns must be authorized by our customer service representatives. All returns must be unused, in their original packaging, and in a condition suitable for resale. All packaging must be returned in its entirety to qualify for credit.
If the product return is not due to our error or product damage, we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking charge to compensate for having to process and accept the returned goods.
For all returns, excepting errors made on our part, the customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. If a return is due to an error on our part please discuss matter with one of our customer service representatives as we can then determine the best method to return the goods.
Ordering and Payment Options
All orders are processed in Canadian Funds. We accept the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard.
Shopping - easy as 1 - 2 - 3 Browse/Select your items/Phone, Fax or Email your order
Phone: 250-751-3329 or Fax 250-751-3349 or Email: email@example.com
The following information will be required
- Name on credit card
- Credit Card #
- Expiry Date
- Your phone number (in case we need to contact you).
- Mailing address
- Once we receive your order you will receive a confirmation phone call verifying availability of all products, shipping cost, total of order and preferred method of payment
- Once order has been sent, you will receive an email or phone call of approximate delivery date
Your order is normally shipped within 24 hours (business hours) unless we receive cancellation via email.
Back to Top
1. We have a Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges), if returned intact. All returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund.
2. Returns authorized beyond the two week period will be assessed a 15% restocking fee.
3. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing/web store whenever possible.
4. All returns must be shipped by ground Postal Service. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for those charges.
5. All products must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
We ship via Canada Post unless otherwise specified. Shipping rates are based on origin, destination, size and weight of parcel. We are happy to provide quotes.
In order to keep shipping costs down, each order is treated individually and categorized into the appropriate size box.
Base parcel rate for shipping any item within in Canada - even a small bottle of essential oil will cost a minimum of $7.50
When your items will be shipped, think about the base shipping price. In order to improve unit value, it's cost effective to order a few items to decrease the unit cost of shipping.
On orders over $100.00 CAD, there is an insurance fee of $1.00 for every $100.00 value of product.
Back to Top
Terms and Conditions
Pricing & Taxes
All pricing is in Canadian funds and subject to change without notice due to manufacturers' increases.
HST or GST/PST will be charged on all products delivered in B.C. Appropriate tax will be charged on orders delivered elsewhere.
Freight - F.O.B. our warehouse in Nanaimo, B.C.
There is no minimum order. No minimum dollar amount is required. Resellers please call for particulars.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. No C.O.D. orders.
Claims & Returns
All goods should be checked promptly on arrival.
No returns shall be accepted unless prior authorization has been received.
Once approval has been made, goods are to be returned freight prepaid.
Claims will be considered within 10 days from your order having been received.
Only full units of any product will be accepted, in its original packaging or carton and in resalable condition.
We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee on all returned goods.
We do not accept returns on special order merchandise, seasonal or discontinued items.
Important note regarding colour and how accurate our colour swatches are on our website: Monitors vary greatly in how they display colours. We have done our best to represent our colours accurately, but what you see on your screen may not be identical to the actual colour. Representation can vary greatly from one screen to another.
All special order items are to be paid in full at the time of ordering.
Contact Customer Service Representative for information.
Back to Top
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order, enter a contest, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering, we will ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
How do we use your information?
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Soap Exchange Nanaimo. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, that information will not include any personal or financial payment information.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please just opt out with the easy opt out link in our emails.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Back to Top